Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update LR 6.14

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

nach einem Test der creative cloud ließ sich meine Lr Version 6.14 nicht mehr öffnen, sie war - ohne dass ich dem zugestimmt hätte - durch die 9er Version ersetzt. Zurück konnte ich nicht mehr, also habe ich die 2017 gekaufte 6er Version erneut installiert - allerdings in der Version 6.0. Diese kann ich nicht updaten, ich habe keinen Link gefunden, der support von adobe kann mir auch nicht helfen, dort heißt es lapidar, dass eine so alte Software nicht unterstützt wird . Ich halte das für einen wirklichen Skandal! In der Verson 6.14 konnte ich die RAW-Dateien meiner Kamera importieren, die 6.0er Version kann sie noch nicht lesen. Eine Konvertierung nach DNG kommt für mich nicht als Lösung in Frage.

Hello,

After a test of the creative cloud, my Lr version 6.14 could no longer be opened, it was replaced by the 9 version without my consent. I couldn't go back, so I reinstalled the version 6 that I bought in 2017 - but in version 6.0. I can't update this, I haven't found a link, adobe support can't help me either, it says succinctly that such old software is not supported. I think that's a real scandal! In version 6.14 I was able to import the RAW files of my camera, the 6.0 version cannot read them yet. A conversion to DNG is not an option for me.

Does anyone know how I can get my version 6.14?

Weiß jemand, wie ich an meine Version 6.14 komme?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nonsense, the Adobe support person is just plain wrong, there is no scandal. Lightroom 6.14 can be downloaded via https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html and there are other links you can find by searching this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only current versions that are still sold can be downloaded via the link. LR6 is no longer sold, so it is not listed in my account.
All other posts in this forum only lead to current LR versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? I type in "Lightroom 6 download" in the search bar above, and there are plenty of links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is no longer sold, but the download link is listed in my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"reinstalled the version 6 that I bought in 2017 - but in version 6.0. I can't update this"

The download links in the Order History described in the Help article generally provide the version of the software at the time you purchased it (e.g. 6.0 in your case).  

See this post for how to downloand 6.14 and add your serial number if necessary:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines