Highlighted

Update not compatible

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope someone here might be able to help. I have Windows 7 and just updated Lr which is now saying it's not compatible as I'd need windows 10 and won't open. The last update was Jan20. If I was to reverse the update would that undo all of my edits since Jan?

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update not compatible

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I hope someone here might be able to help. I have Windows 7 and just updated Lr which is now saying it's not compatible as I'd need windows 10 and won't open. The last update was Jan20. If I was to reverse the update would that undo all of my edits since Jan?

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you are using Lightroom, and not Lightroom Classic. Lightroom Classic is still compatible with Windows 7, although there are some considerations with video. But if you are using Lightroom, the cloud version, then it will be necessary for you to revert to a previous version. The latest version is not compatible with Windows 7. It will not impact any of the editing that has been done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah I see where I have gone wrong here Iwas looking at the Lr cloud icon on the creative cloud (I wish they would call it something different). I will try re-installing the the Lightroom Classic App and see if that irons out any problems. Thank You.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A re-install didn't work it says it's missing a runtime programme?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error?

davidg36166309_0-1593200870671.jpeg

see: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-classic-updated-to-9-3-now-fails-to...

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0