• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update of Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bougth at Adobe Lightroom 6, two years ago. I was happy with it till a couple of days ago. During launching the software it disappeared. Might it's because there is a version 6.14,  but I could not find the link at the Adobe website. Please help me, it took me a lot of time

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the first link, but unfortunately I got the same result as before. The LR screen disappeared 15 seconds after launching!
After executing the second link I got the following screen:

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access ................

Reference #18.67fa7b5c.1609843345.3559e55c

What to do? Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link: Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Scroll down to the  "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links" section. There you'll find the approriate links to download the installation files for Windows and MacOS including the latest version 6.14

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@HJV – 

Be sure to carefully follow the download instructions given or referenced on those pages – otherwise the downloads won't work and you'll get that "Access Denied" message instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of your problem HJV. It can be frustrating.

Some thoughts:

• Did you do any upgrades to W10? drivers? Sometimes that can interfere with LR.
  • Did you try a uninstall/reinstall of LR6?
  • If you know how to do it, check in Task Manager under the Details tab to see if LR is running but not visible. I have that problem with other programs in the past. I you have one or more instances runing, reboot to clean things up.
  • Since you mentioned a priv error, find the LR executable from and try "Run as Admistrator". You will see this option if you right click on the LR .EXE file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines