• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to LR 5.7.1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Lightroom license holder, how do I go about updating from Lightroom 5.2 to 5.7.1 ?  I too have contacted Adobe Support where I was able to chat with "Vikrant" .  His ONLY advice was for me to go on the forum page.  So...here I am (thanks to Vikrant).

So I'm assuming that it's a simple question...as a license holder to Lightroom, am I able to update to LR 5.7.1.  I've already tried to update via Lightroom, but it doesnt take me to the 5.7.1 update.

Vikrant tells me that an expert will be able to assist me through this forum...

I would hate to think I wasted $140 on software than I can only use as a coaster after one year!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Did you try the direct download link I posted here?

Update Lightroom 5.2 to 5.7

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, you should be able to download it from here.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently on a mobile connection and will be for 4 more months and the only solution i have seen here is to download a full version of LR 5 which is almost 1G of data which would use most of my hotspot data. So in order to be sure that that download would help me I would need assurance so I know its worth using that much of my data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the direct download link I posted here?

Update Lightroom 5.2 to 5.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently on a mobile connection and will be for 4 more months and the only solution i have seen here is to download a full version of LR 5 which is almost 1G of data which would use most of my hotspot data. So in order to be sure that that download would help me I would need assurance so I know its worth using that much of my data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gatort67254539 wrote:

So in order to be sure that that download would help me I would need assurance so I know its worth using that much of my data.

Well, if you want 5.7.1, you have to download it. Whether or not it will be worth it is impossible for me to say.

Couldn't you get a friend who has a better connection to download it for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gatort67254539  wrote

Do you NEED Lightroom 5.7.1 for the additional camera support? I don't recall  that there were any additional features that  would warrant the update. I don't recall that there would be anything different about the update that would make the update "worth" using that much data. So if you are expecting to see a big difference in the program I suspect you might be disappointed. The only way you can update is by downloading the update installer unless someone else can download it for you or you can have someone send it to you via snail mail. It isn't something that you can go to a store and purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I do need the update to be able to see my canon raw files. (7DMII)

I went ahead and did the entire download and i was able to update to 5.7.1.

It would be nice if it was explained a little better on adobes website.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gatort,

Yes, you can update your Lightroom to 5.7.1 version, please refer the below download link.

Lightroom 5.7.1 is now available

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i used Lightroom 5.7.1 since yesterday. I bought Lightroom 5 in 2014 an updated it to 5.7.1 as it was released.

Then (yesterday) i did a clean Install on my MacBook an redownloaded 5.7.1 by usind the links in this thread.

Everytime i try to start Lightroom the error 213:10 shows up.

What can i do to get Lightroom back to work? It's kind of urgent...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Mac user, but a forum search for error 213:10 brings up several results, like this one:

Lightroom 5 on Mac OS 10.12.1 Error: 213:10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, right. I read all the threads yesterday.

In this thread the link leads to the "Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dmg" file.

If i install this file i get the 213:10 error.

I was not updating or trying to migrate Lightroom from a Backup. I just want to do a fresh install of 5.7.1.

An everytime i try it, i get the 213:10 error.

The "sollution" is to install the "Lightroom_5_LS11.dmg" file (without the ccm), but i don't know where i can get this file.

There is a linkt to a website, but i don't want to download a file somewhere and enter my admin password during the installation. I would like to have a link direkly from Adobe.

And i do not understand, why there isn't a working link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this link. It's the only one I could find that both went to an Adobe server and worked for me: http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/lightroom/mac/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_mac_5_7_1.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines