• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Lightroom CC Won't Open .orf Files

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC says it's updated (according to the Creative Cloud app).  Here's what Lightroom says under Help>System info:

Lightroom version:  CC 2015 [1014445]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.12 [5]

Shooting RAW + jpeg, here is my attempted import from my SD card:

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 2.01.41 PM.png

Here's the message:

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 2.02.08 PM.png

The Adobe site says my camera is supported (Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II).  Why won't it read the .orf files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

You have the base version (CC 2015.0) installed, and your camera requires at least version 2015.2.

Download the latest update (2015.12) from here, and then install it manually. Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click on Lightroom 6, and then choose 2015.12 for Mac.

The CC Desktop is complety unreliable, and will often state that Lightroom (or another program) is up to date when it is not.

Signing out of the desktop app and signing in again will sometimes fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have the base version (CC 2015.0) installed, and your camera requires at least version 2015.2.

Download the latest update (2015.12) from here, and then install it manually. Download Photoshop Lightroom

Click on Lightroom 6, and then choose 2015.12 for Mac.

The CC Desktop is complety unreliable, and will often state that Lightroom (or another program) is up to date when it is not.

Signing out of the desktop app and signing in again will sometimes fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines