• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates for LR6.12

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that there is a 6.13 and a 6.14 update for LR, but when I check for an update it shows that I am up to date.???Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 10.39.14 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Download and install the update to 6.14 from

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the update to 6.14 from

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work...but I did find this tidbit of information...very disappointing as it is ScreenshotScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.03.57 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disappointing, but relatively old news by now.

What didn't work? What did you do? What happened??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow the suggested link DJ gave...the first block  enclosed with lines gave the information that I pasted..which is this screenshot. After reading this (and I assumed it was correct) I did not go any further and that seems reasonable. It is still on that web page and I don't understand the "Old News" comment by DJ. I did continue find the updates as J Hess identified and for that I am thankful, I have not tried the update as yet. I and anyone else should be curious as to why they state that they will not be updating LR6 anymore and then down the page they show updates. I found it reasonable to be confused by this. Thank you for your time and help.Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 12.38.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know about the "relatively old News" as it is not dated and is on the web page you had me go to for an update today. I assumed that the statement was correct, that they would not update LR6 anymore. I have no inside info on that. having read that, I discontinued looking for an update. so with that said and understood that updating would not work. That is my explanation....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JimHess has explained where the update to 6.14 is on that page.

Lightroom 6.14 was released in December. It was stated by Adobe probably 3 months earlier that 6.14 would be the last update to LR 6. So the news is at least 6 months old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer is very simple. Lightroom 6 was updated to 6.14. That final update is available at the link provided. There will be no additional updates provided for Lightroom 6. If you want the 6.14 update, it is available for download from the link provided. The only catch is that you have to go to link and download it and install it. We cannot do that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you must not have followed the link which DJ gave you. You need to click on the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 Heading, it doesn't look like a link, but it is bolded. When you do you will see this (I have only shown a portion):

Capture.JPG

If you scroll down a little further, there's a whole section for Windows as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines