• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Lightroom 6.0 to 6.14, How can it be done?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been a happy user of Lightroom 6.14 since several years, but had to reinstall the program, which was done from a CD I got with the pack when I bought it. The installation is Lr 6.0 and when I then wanted to update it, this was not possible! The entire support article for downloadable link for Lightroom 6.14 has been searched but this Lr version has reached "End of Life" and the link is no more available with Adobe. Are there anyone who can help on this? Someone who has a download link to 6.14 or to updates? Or something...

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe state- "You can download most non-subscription apps if you purchased them from Adobe.com or registered them." See the 'Help' page here-

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Or-

If you go for a Chat with Adobe (and can prove your Serial Number) - ! CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT  Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to talk to a person and ask for a 'Download link for v6.14'.  You may be told it is not available.

Your other options are-

1) Convert the files to DNG raw Digital Negative (DNG) , or

2) Subscribe to the Photography Plan for US$9.99/m and have the 'much improved' v9.4 of Lr-Classic.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a serial number you can find here the appropriate download links:

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links ā€“ Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links"

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines