Highlighted

Upgrade issues

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for upgrade with PayPal. My PayPal shows it was paid but when I go to use Lightroom "upgrade now" still shows. I click it and it says unable and to contact support.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrade issues

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for upgrade with PayPal. My PayPal shows it was paid but when I go to use Lightroom "upgrade now" still shows. I click it and it says unable and to contact support.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe support. We can't help with payment or subscription issues. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0