Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrades with old OS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!
My question is pretty simple: I can't upgrade my iMac anymore. The OS is not compatible with new versions of LR, PS etc. Still I need to pay the Adobe subscription while using old versions?
Thanks for answering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

We're not Adobe, we are just other Adobe customers, we don't have an official answer for you.

You still need to pay the subscription to be able to use earlier versions of Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, those are not free.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe, we are just other Adobe customers, we don't have an official answer for you.

You still need to pay the subscription to be able to use earlier versions of Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, those are not free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you do.

It is not Adobe's fault your old computer can't run newer version of MacOS. Actually it is Apple's fault. They, Apple, could of made newer versions of MacOS work on older models of Mac computers but they didn't bother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!
Thanks for answering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines