Highlighted

UPLOADING RAW FILES

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I have a non subscription edition of lightroom that I bought from Best Buy about 2 years ago. It will not allow me to upload RAW files from my camera. Is there something I am doing wrong? or is that just not possible with this particular software? I believe it is Lightroom CC6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UPLOADING RAW FILES

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I have a non subscription edition of lightroom that I bought from Best Buy about 2 years ago. It will not allow me to upload RAW files from my camera. Is there something I am doing wrong? or is that just not possible with this particular software? I believe it is Lightroom CC6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload? Do you mean Import? What happens exactly, please describe in detail, and tell us how far you get in the Import process. Please tell us any error messages, word-for-word, verbatim, exactly as they appear.

Also, please state the EXACT version NUMBER of your Lightroom (I know you said Lightroom CC6, but that's not enough information, you need to find the exact version NUMBER via Help->System Info). Also, please state the exact version NUMBER of your operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you can check which version of Lightroom you need to support your camera.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines