Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upright Correction - Auto changed on Lightroom Classic 9.2

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I use the Upright Correction - Auto as part of my post production process. 

When sincking a batch of images, this function would correct all selected images with the exactly same changes. This is important, because these images will be layered in post production.

Today Lightroom was updated and when I apply a batch sync using the Auto Upright Correction each of the images will be loaded and a different "Auto" will apply to each single one, creating images that doesn't match. 

Is there any way I can deactivate this function and go back to the normal sync, that reproduces the correction on every image?

Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruno,
i have the opposite issue.
In fact i would like the upright correction to work in batch straightening each image individually, but instead it applies the "auto" setting of the first image and sync it exactly to all the others.
anyone who can fix both our issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser to see the images.]

Brunococozza's issue was fixed in the recently released LR 9.3.  To copy the Upright mode Auto to other photos and have it redo Auto on each, in the Sync Settings dialog check Upright Mode and uncheck Upright Transforms and Transform Adjustments:

Untitled.png

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU JOHN

i really was losing A LOT of time straightening lines

THANK YOU AGAIN 

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you figured it out. It's not particularly obvious...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines