Highlighted

User Preset Folder

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm importing presets, some go into their own folder right under presets and other times the presets go under the user preset heading and are not in their own folder. Any way to fix this? I would like to keep them all just under the preset heading, in their own folders! Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

User Preset Folder

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm importing presets, some go into their own folder right under presets and other times the presets go under the user preset heading and are not in their own folder. Any way to fix this? I would like to keep them all just under the preset heading, in their own folders! Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the current LR versions do not use the file system folders to organize the presets on the screen. The screen "folders" are named in the preset file. You can use the UI to create a "folder" and drag-drop the presets into it.

If you have a large number of presets already organized on the file system, there is a plug-in that can update the UI for you. It might be this one?

http://www.johnrellis.com/lightroom/fixpresets.htm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0