• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Presets group WONT open!!

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got into making Lightroom presets. I've got the mobile ones down but the desktop ones don't seem to be working for me. every time I go and try to save a preset in the "user presets" group on lightroom classic it doesn't work. It will save but when I click the user presets group it does not open and show me my presets. So I don't know where my presets are being saved and I don't know where to open them. I don't even know if they are even being saved or not. I've tried redownloading lightroom but that didn't work. I need the xmp. files of my presets. What do I do? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

/EDIT/ see followup reply first/

You are probably putting them in the wrong folder. I suspect you are placing them in a user subfolder, no longer correct post v7.3

put them in the same place as installed third oarty oresets

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations---lightroom-6....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do not forget, with a photo selected, preferably RAW, in the prests panel, click on the + symbol, select Manage, and click on the box fir each preset you want available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also see (talks of profiles and presets) ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYx899_tNP8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines