Highlighted

Using a preset for text water mark

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a preset under Edit. Under Edit Watermarks, I created a text water mark and saved it. When I exported the pictures, there were no presets to select.  What do I need to do to make the presets appear?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using a preset for text water mark

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a preset under Edit. Under Edit Watermarks, I created a text water mark and saved it. When I exported the pictures, there were no presets to select.  What do I need to do to make the presets appear?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly related, see this Watermark Preset tutorial for Lightroom.

https://www.lightroompresets.com/blogs/pretty-presets-blog/6162226-4-easy-steps-for-creating-a-water...

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to create the Perset in the Export dialog and it gets saved under User Presets for the Export dialog window.

You can only add a watermark to an image at the time of export to a NEW image file.

Trying to create a Develop Preset to add a watermark will not work. Watermarks can only be added to a New image file At the time of Export.

2020-05-18 19_11_18-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

2020-05-18 19_16_31-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 1
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is the folder, and Path to the folder, it has to be saved to.

2020-05-18 19_08_24-C__Users_Edward_AppData_Roaming_Adobe_Lightroom_Export Presets.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0