Highlighted

Using brush on secondary screen

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I suppose i'ts not possible to do that but, I would like to know if there is any way to use the brush over the secondary (wen in loupe) screen in lightroom.
For me it's very useful to use the editing sliders on my primary screen (laptop) and see the results on the secondary one (which is the bigger and the one what it's better calibrated), but it would be perfect to me if I could use the brush, gradients and radial and the spot removal tool on my secondary screen.

Thanks!

(Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes my English it's not very good, I guess you can understand me)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Todd Shaner | Adobe Community Professional

The Local controls don't use the graphics processor on the Secondary display, which would cause them to be very non-responsive (slow, sluggish). Because of this Adobe has most likley disabled that capability because most users wouldn't find it very useful.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using brush on secondary screen

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I suppose i'ts not possible to do that but, I would like to know if there is any way to use the brush over the secondary (wen in loupe) screen in lightroom.
For me it's very useful to use the editing sliders on my primary screen (laptop) and see the results on the secondary one (which is the bigger and the one what it's better calibrated), but it would be perfect to me if I could use the brush, gradients and radial and the spot removal tool on my secondary screen.

Thanks!

(Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes my English it's not very good, I guess you can understand me)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Todd Shaner | Adobe Community Professional

The Local controls don't use the graphics processor on the Secondary display, which would cause them to be very non-responsive (slow, sluggish). Because of this Adobe has most likley disabled that capability because most users wouldn't find it very useful.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 1