• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using logos and text on images.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I am looking at buying the product, but all I really need is the ability to edit images and place text and logos, logo files onto photos. The current photoshop is packaged with Lightroom at £8.32 a month yet P.S as a standalone is more so I am assuming that the pcakaged version with L.R is not as comprehnesive as the  standalone version. Which do i need to buy in order to be able to put text and logo files onto images.

Thank you,

Vincent.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

The photography package subscription contains the FULL LR Classic program and the FULL Photoshop program. Yes the bundle, Pacakage, deal is much cheaper than just Photoshop by it self.

There is No longer a Standalonr version of Lrc, the traditional version of Lr. The Perpetual Licensed versions ended with Lr Version 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines