• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using object recognition

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC does not seem to feature object recognition. It is not as obvious as face recognition anyway.

Are they any views on plugins doing that or object recognition software able to transfer keywords to LrC (like Excire it seems)?

Thank you

Bernard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom doesn't has a object recognition. 

There's a third party tool that this will do that. A plugin for Lightroom is also availabe.

Take a look here: https://www.excire.com/en/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few plugins. You already mentioned Excire yourself, another one is MyKeyworder. If you Google for 'Lightroom keywords plugin' you will probably find some more.

BTW, Lightroom desktop has this built-in via Adobe Sensei, but unfortuantely this does not sync with Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some of the plugins are designed for careful keywording, e.g. for submitting photos to stock agencies, and some, like my Any Vision plugin, are designed to help search large catalogs (similar to Adobe Sensei).  See here for an overview of all the plugins I know about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines