Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verknüpfungen in Lightroom - Zirkelschluss

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich arbeite mit mehreren Lightroom Katalogen auf einem iMac 2009. Die Fotos liegen auf einem Windows NAS-Laufwerk. In einem der Katalage (knapp 30 000 Bilder) sind zahlreiche Verknüpfungen gerissen. Wenn ich auf das Ausrufungszeichen gehe, um die Verknüpfung wieder herzuzstellen, passiert folgendes: LR zeigt mir den Ort, ich klicke auf die entsprechende Datei und bestätige. So weit, so gut. LR behauptet sodann, dass die Datei, die ich erneut verknüpfen möchte, einen anderen Namen hat. Was nicht stimmt. Wenn ich dann den Dialog "Sind sie sicher" bestätige, kommt die Meldung, besagte Datei sei mit einem andern Foto im Katalog verbunden. Wenn ich mir den Ort in der Bibliothek anzeigen lasse, lande ich bei derselben nicht verknüpften Datei am gleioch Ort in der Bibliothek. Wie finde ich aus diesem Teufelkreis heraus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heinrichh,

It seems like an issue with the network file system. It is not letting the app recognize and reconnect file the files as it should. Lightroom

Which version of Lightroom are you using and which Mac OS version are you on?

Have you tried relating the files by choosing the option in Library module? Choose Library > Find All Missing Photos to display missing files in the Grid view.

Also, optimize your catalog from File> Optimize catalog and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash,

I use LR Classic 8.3.1 an Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5 (via Patch because my iMac early 2009 doesn't support Mojave offically). Buzt I had the Problems before any upgrade. I did organize the catalog and I "Find All Missing Photos" - 5435.

Thank you for your Help

Heinrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

Were you able to relink the missing images afterwards?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to work. But only picture by picture. Sigh. But it's an advancement.

Heinrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Akash,

I tried it with diffrent pictures and now it does not work anymore: Same Problem as before.

Heinrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines