Highlighted

version 5.7.1

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
First of all, I'm Brazilian and my English is poor. Please be patient and try no to use acronyms, please.

I have a 5.7.1 Lightroom I bought in 2013.
I didn't use it for a long time. But now I tried to use it, I can't import photos - the import bottom is grey. 
Can anybody help me?

larabrazil_0-1591640363662.png

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

version 5.7.1

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
First of all, I'm Brazilian and my English is poor. Please be patient and try no to use acronyms, please.

I have a 5.7.1 Lightroom I bought in 2013.
I didn't use it for a long time. But now I tried to use it, I can't import photos - the import bottom is grey. 
Can anybody help me?

larabrazil_0-1591640363662.png

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens because the photos were imported at some previous time, and so you should not import them again. You need to find them in the Library module to use them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!! \o/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines