Highlighted

Vertical Transform needs more work done!

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Vertical transform does a generally OK job, but sometimes its doesn't in seemingly easy to read/analyze images. There are clear vertical lines in the images and the results are poor. As a property/architectural photographer this is a function I use a lot and it has had this particular issue for a very long time. With every update I hope it will be fixed, but no luck so far.

23rjn23orhj23iorh.jpg3432r34f34f.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Vertical Transform needs more work done!

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Vertical transform does a generally OK job, but sometimes its doesn't in seemingly easy to read/analyze images. There are clear vertical lines in the images and the results are poor. As a property/architectural photographer this is a function I use a lot and it has had this particular issue for a very long time. With every update I hope it will be fixed, but no luck so far.

23rjn23orhj23iorh.jpg3432r34f34f.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're just other Lightroom users here in this forum, we can't fix the problem.

You should contact Adobe. On the main page of the Lightroom Forum classic is a link "Submit product feedback".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for the info. I thought they might check the forums as I didn't find the feedback link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines