Cattura.JPG

When I try to change the temperature and tint this message appears:

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot edit video in Lightroom. Here's a work around. Make a jpg of one frame - develop that jpg and make a develop preset then in Quick Edit in the Library module > apply the develop preset you made to the video. Otherwise you can edit video (a bit clumisly) in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me on 10.1.1 using Quick Develop. Does it do this on all videos? Is the file missing? 

Sean McCormack http://seanmccormack.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working also for me on 10.1.1, under Windows 10 20H2. I have used this feature occasionally for years, I can't recall it ever not working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is happening to all video files you may want to try to reset your preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Format C: Now works !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent - thanks for updating your post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines