• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing LR Classic created slide show on Apple TV

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of viewing a slide show created in LR Classic on an Apple TV via LR App. What I am wondering if is there a way or a step I am missing to see the same slide show that was created in LR Classic with captions or titles being viewed, or title page, or music, etc that I have created in LR Classic? All that I can seem to view is a bland version of the slide show created in LR but without the Options being expressed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would exporting out a video help?

Slideshow > Export Video Slideshow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think video is great option in this case and off course you can pause etc as it runs.

There should be an option to add tiles, captions etc in both though.

Which version of LR are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just exported out a test video and everything I was changing such as borders, shadows and panning all made it through to the final mp4.

You can add custom text including Title and Caption but you won't find this in the panels on the right. Instead look underneath your slideshow for "ABC".

custom-text.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines