• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

visual error of imported presets

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i´ve imported my presets to LrC. When i open up the section "presets" a big grey area is shown but no presets to select. When I am on the grey area an scroll up or downwards i can see the picture change to the presets. It is like they are hidden behind a curtain.

I´ve installed the newest driver of my graphic card. Radeon RX560. I´ve also done a lot of attempts in LrC settings. Nothing helps.

Any solutions out there?!

Thanks, Stefan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Please copy here the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info.

2. Set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off and restart LR.  Does that fix it?

3. If you haven't installed the latest driver obtained directly from the manufacturer's web site (rather than Windows Update), go there to get the most recent driver:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4

4. Post a full-resolution screenshot of your entire LR window, so we're all on the same page as to what you're seeing.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help. I had a similar problem and eventually found someone had written about this  in the Community - I can't remember where. Basically, they suggested that the problem is caused by a corupted preset. The solution was to turn off all presets using Manage Presets (sub-menu pops up by selecting the + on the right of the Preset bar) and then turn each one on in turn untill you find the preset causing the preset window to grey out. I did this and evetually found the preset causing the problem and I leave it turned off. This was after re-installing LRC, video drivers, running Chkdsk etc. Nothing worked except isolating the corupt preset. I dont know why it was corrupt but it did work in PS but not in LRC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

profiles.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines