Wacom Pen not moving sliders in Lightroom CC

Engaged ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wacom Intuos PTK 640 and pen will not move Lightroom sliders. I can tap the slider but can't slide it. Windows 10 and lightroom are all up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled my Wacom and no luck. Any other thoughts? BTW Windows Ink, disabled or enabled..no difference.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Engaged , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018
Just checked Lightroom Preferences and changed to allow Graphics Processor and all is good again.

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue but on Mac, so the Windows link fix doesn't work for mac obviously... Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAY! Thanks phil_1 that worked. It was driving me crazy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this simple and effective solution. This has saved me hours of work!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me worked going into Windows settings for "Pen & Windows Ink" and checking box "Let me use my pen as a mouse in some desktop apps".

Annotation 2020-07-04 235435.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joriks, thank you! everythign else failed until I read your post, that worked perfectly !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Worked a treat!!! Thank you so much. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines