Highlighted

Wacom Pen not moving sliders in Lightroom CC

Wacom Intuos PTK 640 and pen will not move Lightroom sliders. I can tap the slider but can't slide it. Windows 10 and lightroom are all up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled my Wacom and no luck. Any other thoughts? BTW Windows Ink, disabled or enabled..no difference.

Just checked Lightroom Preferences and changed to allow Graphics Processor and all is good again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Wacom Pen not moving sliders in Lightroom CC

Wacom Intuos PTK 640 and pen will not move Lightroom sliders. I can tap the slider but can't slide it. Windows 10 and lightroom are all up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled my Wacom and no luck. Any other thoughts? BTW Windows Ink, disabled or enabled..no difference.

Just checked Lightroom Preferences and changed to allow Graphics Processor and all is good again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Wacom Pen not moving sliders in Lightroom CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

This has to be my answer because this is my exact issue but I'm not finding anything in preferences to "allow graphics processor"

Using lightroom cc in windows 10 please help.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

The solution suggested above is not working for me, Sliders are very hard to move, when I use my mouse it works fine, with the pen, not so much, very frustrating

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

The solution suggested above is not working for me, Sliders are very hard to move, when I use my mouse it works fine, with the pen, not so much, very frustrating

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Did you manage to find a solution for that?   For me when...

Did you manage to find a solution for that?

For me when I try to move a slider, it does nothing until I move it at about +/- 20 and then it does. That way I can't make minor tweaks.

UPDATE: Windows ink uncheck worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

my fix was as follows-

In the wacom tablet pen setup, under the mapping tab, uncheck "use windows link"

All is good now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Fabulous! As a Wacom newbee, this was bugging me when I was working in Lightroom. Thanks for the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I don't have a "use windows link" in my options for mapping, or anywhere else.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

That worked! Thanks a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines