Highlighted

Want to buy lightroom classic

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I want to buy Lightroom Classic but I already have lightroom, How do I go around getting it without purchasing lightroom again? If that makes any sense 

cheers 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Want to buy lightroom classic

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I want to buy Lightroom Classic but I already have lightroom, How do I go around getting it without purchasing lightroom again? If that makes any sense 

cheers 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of do you presently have?

Lightroom is only available via the Photography Plan, which includes Photoshop, Lightroom Classic and Lightroom cloud-based app.

It’s not available for ”purchase” it is available via subscription payable monthly or annually.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.2, Ps 21.2.4, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom do you have right now? You cannot "buy" Lightroom Classic. It is part of the creative cloud program, and is only available by subscription. Lightroom Classic is installed locally on your computer, utilizes a local catalog, and stores images on your local hard Drive. There is no version of Lightroom that can be purchased anymore. Please explain what it is that you are now using, and what your intentions and future plans are.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I want to buy Lightroom Classic but I already have lightroom, How do I go around getting it without purchasing lightroom again? If that makes any sense"

Actually, no I don't know what you mean, it does not make sense. If you don't want to purchase it again, why are you asking how to buy it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0