Exit

Wasserzeichen wird nicht mehr übernommen

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo an alle 🙂

Ich habe folgendes Problem.

Seit ich mein Lightroom Classic neu installieren musste, wird das Wasserzeichen nicht mehr übernommen beim exportieren.

Mein Lightroom hat das neuste Update und habe auch schon versucht das Wasserzeichen an eine andere Stelle zu setzen oder zu vergrößern aber das hat leider auch nichts gebracht.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen 🙂

Liebe Grüße

Magda

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the watermark and adding it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a similar problem, some time the watermark is added but generaly not. I have treid with new watermarks but that does not help. Recently I entered the Watermark set up and refreshed the watermark, intrestingly the setup had no watermark selected, so I selected a watermark and cliked on save but on renetering Watermark setup it had disapeared even though in the export mask the said watermark was selected. A general pain in the but!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What LrV vetsion? 12.0, or 12.0.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Version 12.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines