• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watch folder -- can I import with "same as previous" setting?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have the watch folder import carry over the settings from the last photo as you can with normal tethered capture?  This would almost make the lack of Sony tethered capture bearable...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as last photo, no, but you can apply a Develop preset (see File > Auto Import  > Auto import settings...). You could thus develop one picture, save those settings as a preset and apply it on your auto-import photos.

Not super simple, but maybe worth the hassle if you capture many similar shots in a single session.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't really help, I'm typically making adjustments for each successive photo, it's faster to click back to previous and sync.  But this is extremely tedious as if tethered capture was implemented with Sony cameras all settings would be carried over instantly.  Seems like a 'same as previous sync' would be an easy feature to implement though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand, not useful for you, then.

Not sure how many users would be interested in that, but you feel like it, leave a feature request at Lightroom Classic | Adobe Photoshop Family

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny, I can't think of a situation in which I -wouldn't- want this as feature.  I'll leave that feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

test ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry for interrupt your post, I was trying to test comment and for some reason I can't delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines