Highlighted

Watermark Lightroom CC 2019

New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lightroom community!

I have recently bought Lightroom CC. The problem is that I want to add a watermark to my photo's But I can't seem to find any tutorials that can help me. I do find tutorials of Lightroom CC but their interface looks totally different and if they use short cuts, like for example: ctrl + shift + E, to export photo's and add a watermark it does nothing for me.

Does anyone here know how I can add watermarks to my photo's and how to export them afterwards?

Thanks!

Seppe

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

LR CC is the Cloud Centric version and not the Classic, Traditional, version.

If you want the traditional version you will need to download and install that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermark Lightroom CC 2019

New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lightroom community!

I have recently bought Lightroom CC. The problem is that I want to add a watermark to my photo's But I can't seem to find any tutorials that can help me. I do find tutorials of Lightroom CC but their interface looks totally different and if they use short cuts, like for example: ctrl + shift + E, to export photo's and add a watermark it does nothing for me.

Does anyone here know how I can add watermarks to my photo's and how to export them afterwards?

Thanks!

Seppe

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This solved the problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, as of today, are we still unable to add watermarks to photos in lightroom? 

Thank you 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are asking about the Cloud Centric Lightroom then AFAIK a watermark feature has Not been added.

Whether or not it ever will I have no idea.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WobertC LATEST
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Lightroom v3.2.1 (Cloud based) on a PC or Mac- Correct. Still not a feature in Lr-Desktop.
Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines