Highlighted

Watermark

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I installed Lightroom Classic for Windows.
I have explored the menu items, but I have not found any entry related to copyright watermarks.
The guide states that you need to go to Edit - Edit Watermarks. But this menu item doesn't exist.

Edited by Mod

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Watermark

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I installed Lightroom Classic for Windows.
I have explored the menu items, but I have not found any entry related to copyright watermarks.
The guide states that you need to go to Edit - Edit Watermarks. But this menu item doesn't exist.

Edited by Mod

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Advocate ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-17.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you SURE you installed LR Classic????

I ask because the Cloud storage, Centric, version does not have a watermark feature that I know of.

As shown above it is there in LR Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version NUMBER of your Lightroom? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "latest".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines