• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble adding my watermark image to photographs.  I add the watermark by going to Edit Watermark.  Select the correct image and save.  When I go to export the photograph it doesn't maintain the watermark.  I've tried exporting it with the preset and then exporting it to PS, but the watermark checkbox isn't highlighted so I can't select the watermark image.  I'm using LR CC version 9.3 on a Mac. 

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You always have to 'Save' a watermark as a Preset. (The image viewed in the Watermark editor is not relevant)

2. You cannot add a watermark Preset if you Export to a raw file format, including DNG and proprietary raws (NEF, CR2, ARW, etc)

3. If you 'Export' a file with Ps listed in the Post Processing panel then Note#2 also applies.

4. The [Edit-in] command does not offer a Watermark option.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you actually doing a save? You need to export the file with the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines