Watermark

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! For some reason, when exporting my watermark no longer comes through. I've followed the SAME steps for years, and have never had this problem....and yes, my watermark box IS ticked off. The first time this happened I when in to edit my watermark and uploaded the JPEG logo again and the new watermark was showing up again, but then when I shut down my program and started the next day it was no longer there again! Super frustrated! Am I going to have to edit my watermark everytime I open my program????

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need screen shots of what you are seeing on your screen. Use the Insert Photo icon in the Tool bar to include those screen shots.

You say the Watermark option is Ticked OFF. Try turning that option ON.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The strange this is, the problem went away. I didn't do anything different, I didn't close and reopen the program, and I didn't restart my computer. I'm just in the middle of a big job and I'm not wanting to jinx anything by shutting it all down for now. The test will be if this happens again after shutting it down later today.

I'll take screen shots for sure if it does.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
nicoleb57889107 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally solved my problem. I recently switched out my harddrive and backed up all my documents to an external, including my logos and watermarks. When I plugged that external in my watermark shows up. When it was unplugged lightroom couldn't connect to that image, in the same way that images when moved in folders can't be found in catalogues. Yay!!!! I can finish my work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines