• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WB change when importing

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've noticed that every time I import my photos to Lightroom, the white balance changes to 5650 even when I know for a fact I set up the camera to 5500K. Do I have some import setting wrong? I don't do anything and right off after the import this happens.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Ps. I 'm working on the latest version of lightroom and it happened in previous versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a preset that specifically sets the white balance appropriately along with any other settings you need set, and apply it on import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you don't have an import setting wrong.

LR looks at what you set in the camera for WB then interprets that value to what It thinks it is supposed to be for what the camera is telling it to be.

If you opened/Imported that same image in some other RAW Editor you would get another Different value.

Different from LR and different from what you set in the camera.

This is completely normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normal value for as shot when as shot was daylight. Adobe interpetation. Been that way, since the beginning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines