• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wb increments value using mouse scroll?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I change wb with mouse scroll it changes with +250 or -250 kelvin increments. Is there a way to change the that value lower or higher when using mouse scroll to change wb on windows 10?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it can only be done manually. For  example if the scroll wheel produces a temp of say 8250 you can click in the value box, type 8150 and hit return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That I know. I use scroll mouse a lot and now I see after the update it change the increment value and is driving me crazy.

I could edit much faster and more precise if I can edit the scroll increments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will generally speaking get finer increments, if you click-and-drag a parameter slider (left and right).

And finer increments still, if you hover the cursor over the number value, then click-and-drag left and right.

With WB Temp I am seeing 150K increments with the former method, and 100K with the latter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your infos but I find it that using the scroll to change the values to all the sliders is much faster for me. In the past the increment value for wb was much smaller than 250.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hovering on the Temperature pointer and using the up/down arrow keys usually gives finer increments.

Holding down the shift key while using the up/down arrows gives larger increments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines