• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird problem in Library Mode of LR6 (6.14) - random jumps between thumbnails

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the standalone version of Lightroom 6 aka LR6 (version 6.14) - on my Mac computer.

For awhile I've been experiencing a WEIRD PROBLEM while in LIBRARY mode:

I open up in Library - and select a group of photos from a given Day-download.

At the bottom of the screen, there is a row Thumbnails of each of the photos taken on that day.

Normally, to navigate from photo to photo, I use the sideways - or horizontal - arrow keys on the 4-way arrow pad on my keyboard ---

A right key > click takes me to the next photo to the Right

A left key < click takes me to the next photo to the Left

But, lately, the app seems to randomly move either to the Right or to the Left (without me touching or clicking either arrow key)

WHY is this happening? Has anyone else ever encountered anything similar?

Is there anything one can do to stop it (from reocurring or happening) - or to fix it?

One more quick note - when I shift into DEVELOP Mode - I see the same row of thumbails at the bottom - but in Develop Mode, there are no random jumps or shifts or movements from one photo to the next, randomly.

What\s going on with this?  It's really irritating - and I can't figure out a way to stop it or fix it----

HELP! 

Any and all comments or suggestions will be APPRECIATED.

Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does ANYONE have any suggestions to offer on this problem?

Once again, the problem is: in LIBRARY MODE - with the FILMSTRIP visible at the bottom of the frame - the App will randomly move - or switch - or jump - from one photo to the next.

I'm using LR6 (6.14) on a Mac running High Sierra

HELP!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had that issue using a Magic Mouse.  Go into Lighroom Preferences under Interface and turn OFF "Swipe Between Images Using Mouse/Trackpad".  It will probably cure the issue for you too.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 3.41.42 PM.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines