When exporting files from LRC I get this errror An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to inde

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot export my edited images I get this error

An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index field 'tag' (a nil value)

I have singed out, reloaded the catalog, created a new catalog, cleared cache and called support.... I need to get these images delivered to a cleint. Please help 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found only one other instance of that specific error message occuring on export:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-quot-an-internal-error-has-occurr... 

There was no solution posted for that.

Similar but not identical error messages occur when you try to delete photos, and disabling the LogiOptions plugin installed by Logitech cures that. So you could try disabling LogiOptions (which Logitech silently installs with its utilities) if it's installed in your LR -- do File > Plug-in Manager, scroll to LogiOptions and select it, and in the Status panel on the right, click Disable.  Restart LR.

Let us know if that helps (I'm doubtful it will...).

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines