Highlighted

When I close Lightroom Classic it says its syncing 67 pictures

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it has said that for a very long time. Serveral weeks. How do I turn that sync off?
I have no idea what pictuyres LR Classic tries to sync or how to stop it

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

Try the following, go the LrC preferences > synchronize tab, press and hold the Alt / Option key and click on the popup ”Rebuild Sync Data”. This helps to sort the problem out.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I close Lightroom Classic it says its syncing 67 pictures

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it has said that for a very long time. Serveral weeks. How do I turn that sync off?
I have no idea what pictuyres LR Classic tries to sync or how to stop it

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

Try the following, go the LrC preferences > synchronize tab, press and hold the Alt / Option key and click on the popup ”Rebuild Sync Data”. This helps to sort the problem out.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked perfectly. Big thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0