When I export my pictures my from Lightroom they are blurry

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am in Lightroom and I've edited some clear sharp pictures, but when I went to export the pictures and upload to Pixieset the pictures are blurry. I don't know what to and I need to deliver this album. Please 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please let us know the exact version of LR you are using and more important, the export settings you use. A screen-capture of the settings would be helpful.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also please tell us what software you are using to view the photos after export, and what magnification are you viewing them at (100%? something else?) after export.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you say so.

Without including screen shots of what you are seeing we can't tell or have any suggestions.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines