• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when lightroom will start detect animals faces food and ext

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all i am really surprised how the new IOS in my iphone start recognize every thing in camera roll just try to search in camera roll about lions cheetah elephant baby food extra and it is really amazing how it success recognize every thing even ( credit cards   )  so when we will see this feature in LR to make our life easy in key-wording

hope if there is a place to put suggestions or if there is any news plugins to do this ???I

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

The Cloud Tagger plugin uses Google's Cloud Vision API to provide keyword suggestions.  I don't have any experience with the plugin and don't know how well it works.

Adobe has built a search service, "which coupled with our new image analysis technology, lets you search through any image you have synchronized online, either with Lightroom for mobile, Lightroom on the web, or with Lightroom desktop through a synchronized collection".  This only works with photos you've synced to LR Mobile / Web, a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cloud Tagger plugin uses Google's Cloud Vision API to provide keyword suggestions.  I don't have any experience with the plugin and don't know how well it works.

Adobe has built a search service, "which coupled with our new image analysis technology, lets you search through any image you have synchronized online, either with Lightroom for mobile, Lightroom on the web, or with Lightroom desktop through a synchronized collection".  This only works with photos you've synced to LR Mobile / Web, and there doesn't appear to be any way to get the keywords synced back to LR Desktop.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It already can, if you buy & install the Excire Search Lr plugin. It allows for reverse image search as well as for keyword-based search by means of automatic high-level image analysis.

Visit www.excire.com for more information and/or a test version.

It works fine, will be improved continuously and all computations are done locally - thus NO internet or cloud access is required!

Best regards,

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just released the Any Vision plugin, which uses Google Cloud Vision to automatically tag your photos with labels, landmarks, logos, face expressions, and dominant colors and extract embedded text (OCR).

In addition to Any Vision, there are three other products with significantly different feature sets and pricing: Cloud Tagger, Excire, and Lightroom Web search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my LR 6 was weak finding human faces but it always found dogs and cats very well, and it was very useful for me. LR 8 is now slightly better identifying human faces but it completely remove all cats and dogs now.

is there any plugin or something to fix it and let LR find cats and dogs again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines