• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will the 1DX Mark3 camera profile update be made?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 1DX Mark3 now.
The light room does not support camera props for this camera yet, so when will camera props be supported?
When I edited using Adobe RGB, I couldn't find the color I wanted to create, so I kept waiting for updates, but I didn't hear any updates.
Please reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're referring to the camera-matching profiles, please add your constructive opinion to this feature request:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/support-for-cr3-camera-color-profiles

and be sure to click Vote and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will consider implementing the feature and you'll be notified when they do. So far, it has just three votes.

Product developers read everything in that forum and sometimes reply but rarely participate here (primarily a user-to-user forum), so they won't see your feedback here.  Adobe rarely comments on if or when they'll implement something. 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines