• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my photios?

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a regular user of Lightroom and when the system backs-up I lose my photos, I have the Cloud but they are not there so something is wrong, can someone help me figure this out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to explain in a lot more detail. We don't know what you mean by "when the system backs-up", we don't know what you mean by "I lose my photos". We also could use the standard set of information as stated for the Adobe community:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the "Cloud" does not mean your photos are in the cloud. Are you using the Lightroom app or the Lightroom Classic app? The Lightroom app uploads your photos to a cloud, so they are safely backed up there. Lightroom Classic does not actually import anything into the catalog, it just references them on a hard drive. We need to know a lot more about your workflow to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines