• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my photos uploaded from Lightroom mobile and synched with Lightroom Classic?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently switched from a PC to a Mac and in the process, I'm having to relink all of my photos to Lightroom Classic. This isn't a problem because my organizational system is working fine, but there are some photos that I've taken on my phone, uploaded to Lightroom mobile, and normally these appear just fine in my Lightroom Classic albums. However, Lightroom Classic is saying that these are missing. They appear on Lightroom CC, but I'm not sure how to get them from Lightroom CC to Classic.

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are twoways. One is to find the folder on your old PC where the synced files are stored and copy that folder over to the Mac. You can find this folder in preferences->Sync on the PC. The second is to download originals in Lightroom Cloud. Move those files into a folder on your Mac and point Lightroom Classic on the Mac to that location for the synced originals using the find missing files dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines