• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find a stand alone lightroom 5 that I have a license key for from buying over 5ys ago?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded lightroom 5 a while ago before adobe required monthly subscriptions and recently got a new computer that I need to get it on. I generally go on amazon for the download link since that is where i bought it from but today going to check the page does not load, I talked to amazon customer support and they simply said it is not avaiable to download from there anymore. I can't find any other download links or programs without having to put my credit card for a free trail before I am able to open it on my computer. 

I do not want to put my card information in there, I chatted with adobe support too, explained my situation, they were like let me connect you with someone who is better at dealing with this type of situation and there was just silence even when I asked if anybody was there. 

Is there anywhere I can download the link or put my license key that I have in it without having to pay again? I spent a significant amount of money on it and I still use it to this day, so it is only fair I should continue to have access to it. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines