• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did my serial go?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! When I bought my HP spectre x360 it came with a free legitmate copy of Lightroom that was activated to my account. The serials section of my account no longer has that serial numnber or any recognition of LR on my account whatsoever. Where do I begin looking to find what is mine? If this isnt the right place to ask for this type of help, please point me in the right direction.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever install the application on your computer? Did you receive a CD disk? If so where is it does it have the serial number? What version of Lightroom? Downloads for LR 1 through 5 are no longer available as far as I am aware.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. It came bundled with my X360, it was initially in my serials section of adobe and I used it after I resotred my computer. It was likely 5 or 6. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines