Highlighted

Where do I download my old applications that I purchased

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

When I go under the "overview", I can see "view and download my apps".  But unlike in the past, I do not see an itemized listing of my old apps like lightroom version 5 and photoshop version 5.

Can I no longer download these apps that  I purchased? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where do I download my old applications that I purchased

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

When I go under the "overview", I can see "view and download my apps".  But unlike in the past, I do not see an itemized listing of my old apps like lightroom version 5 and photoshop version 5.

Can I no longer download these apps that  I purchased? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search this forum, you can find recently (like in the last two months or so) download links to Lightroom 5.

And from now on, save the download file so you can find it easily in the future.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0