Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where do the adobe add-ons download to?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am very new to the adobe ecosytems and just recently began using LR classic.  My question is where do the adobe add-ons that i just selected from the Lightroom plug-in manager end up?  I selected a cinematic preset group and thought they would appear on the preset panel in the develop module, but they aren't there...

any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two types of presets, Develop presets you find in the Prests Panel, and Profiles you find in the top of basic panel, in Profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second issue, the visibility, availability of presets.

By default, they are not available, In the presets panel, click on the + symbol, select manage, add a check to those you want available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your reply.  I am so green with this program and i have a lot to learn.  I ended up using the + in the presets panel and was able to   add the few presets i found on the adobe page.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Third issue RAW vs Raster, many presets are for RAW only. And a few may be partually fir Raster,

see: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/presets-italic/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fourth, did you restart LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines