Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i get lightroom 6?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer sells v6. If you have a v6 older than v6.14 (the last version) you might still be able to update. If you have v5 or even older, then, no, you cannot update/upgrade to v6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank fo reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a valid license key for LR 6, see here for where to download it:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370?page=1#M1...

But as David said, Adobe no longer sells new licenses to LR 6.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, the ProDesignTools web page does not have working links for LR 6 any more. When I try those links, I get "permission denied".

As far as I know, the link for Lightroom 6 is available from https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html. If you didn't buy from Adobe, you can still register your LR 6 serial number, and then the method ought to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"the ProDesignTools web page does not have working links for LR 6 any more. When I try those links, I get "permission denied"."

You need to follow the "Note: Very Important Instructions" above the table of download links. There's a magic link at Adobe you must click on first before clicking the download link; that song and dance ensures you're logged in and seet some required browser cookie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i got lightroom6 ( mac ) but i don't use lightroom because it used 32bit setup app.

do I buy lightroom ( Payable monthly ) ? , It is not necessary for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean by "Is it necessary for ME"?

Only you can decide if LR Classic is necessary for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to use lightroom6 on my mac ( caralina )

lightroom6 is good enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"i want to use lightroom6 on my mac ( caralina ). lightroom6 is good enough."

As you've stated, LR 6 can't be installed on Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) because the installer is 32-bit and 10.15 doesn't run 32-bit applications. So your only option is to get a subscription to Lightroom Classic.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines