• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is lightroom cc classic since may 2019?

Engaged ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days, there is Lr CC Classic missing in Creative Cloud Installer. Where is it? I can not get rid of it. The new Lightroom is totally unusable for professional needs...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ged, sorry for posting in wrong forum. The Adobe help system is unfortunately a mess and totally confusing, I get for a paid product only help by user forum and not directly - what is quite annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC was renamed to Lightroom Classic.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name was Lightroom Classic CC, not Lightroom CC Classic. Adobe decided to drop the ‘CC’ from all the names, so not only Lightroom Classic, but also Lightroom Desktop, Photoshop, etc.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the point. It was no longer available in the Adobe Creative Cloud tool. By non of the names you are mentioning for about a week. Not it is back. By today (Tue 2019-05-21, 10:51 CEST).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that you system doesn't match the requirements.

Lightroom Classic system requirements

Not all apps displayed for download | Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MBP15, 16 GB, GT 750M 2 GB, should be sufficient.

As I wrote: by now, it is back. But it was not there the last few days.

Q: How can I get Ps CS6 for my Windows 7 32 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Q: How can I get Ps CS6 for my Windows 7 32 bit?

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Note: there is a "Contact us" link on the "download older versions" page if CS6 is not recorded in your Adobe Account purchase history.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines