• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the chat feature to contact someone on adobe????

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am extremely frustrated with adobe. I have spent an hour tryign to find the chat box where i can talk to an actual live agent to help me with lighroom classic. i was able to chat that on occasions when i needed help but i dont' remember where it is and i have been searching everywhere on adobe website including adobe cloud. But i can't find the damn button!!!! 

Can someone direct me? i need someone to help me with a cr2 file as i cannot import it to lightroom classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CR2 file from which Canon camera model?

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same trouble contacting Adobe. Their website doesn't seem to offer any kind of one-on-one support anymore. Did you find a way to chat? If so, please share how you did it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link. You click on the little circle in the lower right-hand corner to initiate live chat.

Contact customer care 

Be aware that they only support current products, and you are likely to get just as good of support on This forum if you can clearly define your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines