• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Lightroom 5 Updates?!?!?!

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, I can't find the update anywhere on this convoluted site and I have been looking for over a half hour!  The update site only goes up to version 3.6 and when I finally found what I thought was a 5.7 update it ended up being what I think is an installer for something else (Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dgm)? I know that its unsupported now but I have version 5.6 and I should still be able to update to version 5.7!

Please help or send me a link?!?!!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Give this one a try:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still working for me, and I'm in the US too.  This smells like a Content Delivery Network issue. I've sent you a private message about where to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would that be an issue with my computer? I don't know what 'a content delivery issue' actually is. I think I need a 'Dummies' book. LOL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would that be an issue with my computer? I don't know what 'a content delivery issue' actually is. I think I need a 'Dummies' book. LOL!

Nothing wrong with your computer, and definitely not a "dummies" issue to worry about. A Content Delivery Network is a third-party network service that big companies like Adobe and Microsoft use to accelerate deliveries of their downloads to users.   A CDN should be completely invisible to users, but over the years, there have been various hiccups with Adobe's use of its CDN, resulting in anomalous problems with downloads (such as what we've been observing here).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the chat was worse than useless. Thank you so much for your help johnrellis. You saved the day!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

just had a rather lengthy but in the end helpful chat with the Adobe support.

The up-to-date dowload link for the LR 5.7.1 installation file for Windows 64bit is

http://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/legacy/lightroom/win/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_win_5_7_1.exe

(I just assume it's okay to share it with the world, as the kind people of Adobe gave it away without asking anything in return - and after all posting it here means less work for them in future...) 

So anyways, hope this spares some of you some time.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to find this too and chatting with 3 different custommer support person was useless. Thank you kind internet stranger for doing their work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the link! This appears to work! October 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines